skype sleepovers may seem like a weird internet thing but theyre really cute and make u feel nice n safe because just imagine like having a nightmare or s/t but then you wake up and your friend in the call is there iTS PRETTY MUCH LIKE SLEEPING WITH THEM IRL AND ITS FUN AND SWEET
WAIT THOSE ARE THINGS?
AND A RECIPE EVEN…
WHY WOULD YOU POST THAT
Because I can! XD and I’m evil Mwahahahaha !
1. Make a graham cracker crust.
2. Make some cookie dough.
3. Make some cheesecake batter.
4. Put globs of cookie dough in the cheesecake batter.
5. Pour into a springform.
6. Top with more cookie dough.
7. Bake that shit for 40 minutes at 350 degrees fahrenheit. If patient, go to next step. If you don’t give a fuck, skip directly to step 9.
8. Let chill in fridge for 3 hours or overnight.
9. EAT THAT BITCH.
What I’m about to share with you today is one of the many relatively safe ways in which you can access (not quiteenter) a place I call the “Shadowside”, and its effectiveness depends on how seriously you take me; your mileage may vary, refer to title.
that metabolism booster one sounds delicious. I’m not interested in actually boosting my metabolism, I just want yummy drinks.
DIY Halloween Tic Tac Labels Printables from Somewhat Simple here. This is a word doc that I opened in open office to see what the colors looked like - I couldn’t help it because I knew the top photo had been filtered and the color desaturated. The real label colors are vibrant like the bottom photo. You could rework this template for cute Christmas/Holiday printables like snowman poop etc…
Simple Damara shirt tutorial.
Recipes for smoothies that actually aid in weight loss
There are 23 total in the link below, so if the ones I’ve posted here don’t interest you, check out the others to find something you might like~
PEANUT BUTTER AND BANANA
- Half of one banana
- 1/2smooth or crunchy low-fat peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of non-fat milk
- 6 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon of
- Place all of the ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth.
- 6 cups of seedless watermelon, chopped
- 1 cup of lemon sherbet, non-fat milk, or low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 12 ice cubes
- Put half the watermelon in the blender and blend until smooth, then add half of the ice and sherbet; blend until smooth. Repeat the process with the rest of the ingredients.
KIWI AND HONEYDEW
- 2 cups of honeydew, cubed
- 1 Granny Smith apple, chopped
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- Place the honeydew, kiwi, apple, sugar, and lemon juice into the blender and blend until it’s smooth, then add the ice cubes and blend until the mixture is slushy.
- 1/4 cup of cubed mangoes
- 1/4 cup of ripe avocado, mashed
- 1/2 cup of mango juice
- 1/4 cup of fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of juice
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 6 ice cubes
- Add all the ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth.
- 1/2 cup of skim milk or soy milk
- 6 ounces of vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of apple pie spice
- 1 medium-sized, chopped apple
- 2 tablespoons of cashew butter
- 6 ice cubes
- Place all the ingredients in the blender and then blend until smooth; best eaten with a spoon!
These all look so yummy! I think I’ll try the apple one first… or maybe the kiwi? but the mango peach looks so delicious!! oh no, can’t decide!
Mother of juice. Perfect timing because I just started working out again.